Our IT Department here at Retail inMotion are looking for a Technical Support Representative to join our IT Service Desk @ our Dublin Headquarters. This position is suited to an IT professional with exemplary customer service skills who will provide support to client’s with IT needs in a helpful, friendly and knowledgeable way.
As part of our IT Department you will collaborate both within the team and across other departments on a daily basis. You will be given the support and autonomy to progress within the role along with a continued focus on up skilling and further education.
In this role, you’ll:
- Deliver service and support to end-usesrs via remote connection or over the internet
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services
- Understand customers technical needs and troubleshooting their issues in a clear, jargon free manner- resolving where possible and reassigning to appropriate resource if necessary
- Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications
- Logging, tracking, prioritizing and ownership of all contacts received to the service desk, ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the information captured
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity
- Responsible for timely follow-up on outstanding tickets and escalating issues when required
- Information sharing with other Service Desk team members, to assist each other to continuously raise the bar with the level of support we provide
- Ability to do shift work over 7 days as we operate on a 24/ basis
- Excellent customer service skills
- Minimum 2 years of similar experience
- Good understanding of ASP.NET web applications and release process
- Ability to read ASP.NET exceptions and differentiating between data and code errors
- Strong knowledge of SQL (SM SQL Server) experience with writing SQL queries and dealing with large data
- Experience with supporting financial, sales and stock tracking systems
- Ability to read and analyse SQL procedures in case of data errors
- Ability to create ad-hoc reports using MS Excel and data exported from data bases.
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.