Here at Retail inMotion we are seeking a Junior iOS Engineer who will be responsible for building and maintaining iOS and iPadOS libraries and applications. You will use a combination of Swift, Objective-C, SQLite and CoreData. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and help design these applications and libraries, and to coordinate with other team members and teams building the supporting services and frameworks. A commitment to collaborative design, testing, and product quality is essential.
In this role, you’ll:
- Collaborate as part of an agile team within a fast paced and innovative environment
- Assist with the teams deliverables
- Partake in peer reviews of design, code and tests
- Knowledge of consuming web services (REST) and processing data (XML/JSON)
- Involvement in the complete SDLC experience
- Provide relevant production Support for existing application if required
- Knowledge of object oriented design and re-usable components and frameworks
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, team skills and hard work
- 0-2 years experience in iOS development
- Knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Familiar with Xcode, Interface Builder and Instruments.
- Knowledge of writing unit tests
- Ability to work within a team or independently when required
- Can-do attitude focusing on identifying solutions to problems
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.