- Have you unrivaled customer service skills?
- Have you experience working in an ASP.Net/SQL Environment?
- Do you want a role with an organization that actively promotes outstanding team members?
If you’re ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move.
In this role, you’ll:
- Deliver service and support to end-users via remote connection or over the Internet.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients and more.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
- Ability to do shift work over 7 days as we operate on a 24/ basis.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of a foreign language an advantage.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of ASP.NET web applications and release process.
- Ability to read ASP.NET exceptions and differentiating between data and code errors.
- Knowledge of SQL (MS SQL Server) experience with writing SQL queries and dealing with large data.
- Ability to read and analyse SQL procedures in case of data errors.
- Ability to create ad-hoc reports using MS Excel and data exported from databases.
- Experience with supporting financial, sales and stock tracking systems.
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.