This position has been created due to the growth in the business, particularly in the rapid growth of a new business division as a travel retailer, and hence a growth in the level of complexity of compliance required globally. It is a fast-paced environment in a multi transaction industry.
In this role, you’ll:
- Prepartion of monthly intrastat declarations across the EU Prepartion of monthly EC Sales listing across the EU Assisting Month end close procedure
- Responsible for assisting with the preparations of indirect VAT returns and payment obligations
- Assisting with journal entries and account reconciliations for VAT accounts
- Reviewing accounting transactions to ensure accuracy with tax application
- General Accounts administration and other ad hoc duties as required
· Accounting Technician Qualified or 1-year part qualified
· Strong excel skills are required
· Knowledge of SAP system, desired but not essential
· EU VAT experience and knowledge preferable
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· The ability to work confidently on your own initiative
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.