We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Supply Chain Co-Ordinator to join our fast-paced Products team. You will be part of a lively team working with some of our biggest clients and suppliers. The ideal candidate will have experience in supply chain, product and/or warehouse management.
If you feel your skill set and energy will match our team then get in touch with your CV today.
In this role, you’ll:
- Assisting with the organising, planning, and monitoring of consignments from collection to delivery.
- Data input – ensuring the Vector WMS is accurate and up to date.
- Management of fresh food suppliers.
- Responsibility of ensuring all FMCG loadings are conducted correctly and within allotted time frame.
- Credit Control – Assisting with the organising, planning, and monitoring of consignments from collection to delivery.
- Maintain accurate record of stock management systems according to set standards
- 2+ years’ experience in a supply chain/Logistics/Operations department
- Credit Control experience beneficial
- Ability to work off your own initiative and the attitude to take control and manage an independent workload
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail and highly structured and organised approach necessary for this role
- Strong administration skills
- Capable of interacting well with others and working under own initiative
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.