- Do you enjoy working in a rewarding and challenging environment?
- Do you enjoy a customer facing experience and owning a deep knowledge on aspects of a customer facing system?
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
In this role, you’ll:
- Serve as technical expert for certain modules of the Retail inMotion IT platform, assisting with all pre-sales activities including RFI, RFP & project initiation phase
- Act as organizational ambassador & apply expertise to support an organization’s vision and strategic direction.
- Understands, articulate and implement best practices related to area of expertise, acting as the ‘go to’ person for assigned modules
- Partner with customers to provide guidance on how module of Retail inMotion’ s IT platform or area of capability can resolve an organizational need
- Create, document & communicate functional specifications to clients, functional teams and business sponsors in a clear/actionable manner
- Provide troubleshooting assistance on respective modules to client facing teams
- Assist with testing of system to ensure it meets end user needs
- Provide regular training both internally to RiM staff & externally to customers on area of expertise
- Advise customers in terms of Operational changes that are required in alignment with the technology rollout.
- Regular travel to meet new/existing customers and understand their business issues.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a business analyst, product owner or SME
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence and get key issues escalated and resolved.
- Highly organised, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple customer engagements simultaneously in a high-pressure, real-time environment.
- Fluent English, other languages a bonus.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (preferred, not essential)
- Experience working in a financial services/fintech background (preferred, not essential)
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.