A great opportunity for the right candidate to gain exposure to our growing technology department here at Retail inMotion. The successful candidate will work alongside our architecture team in designing a data synchronization solution to aid our growing customer base.
The successful candidate will be exposed to various technologies, programming languages and development methodology including:
- C# (.Net Core)
- Mongo DB
- Jenkins & Octopus
- Scrum (agile development)
You will join a team of experienced solution architects within an innovative and flexible environment. You will find this is a great opportunity for you to develop professionally given the variety of exciting projects we are working on here at Retail inMotion. This will be a 6-9 month fixed term internship opportunity.
In this role, you’ll:
- Contribute to architecture projects working with the architecture team
- Successfully manage time, work flow and schedule in order to meet deadlines
- Collaborate with other members of the team and effectively communicate ideas
- Knowledge of agile to scope out the project iteratively and tackle any unknowns in the form of spikes
- Be involved in and take ownership of the following aspects of the data synchronization solution:
-Requirements gathering & refinement
- Completed/ Studying towards a degree within a relevant discipline
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to work with large teams in a friendly manner
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude
- Results orientated with a high degree of accountability and responsibility.
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.