- Do you want to work with a company on the cutting edge of technology?
- Are you motivated in software testing and perfecting the end product? If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
In this role, you’ll:
- Implement software test plans and test strategy.
- Write Test Cases from Requirements & Functional Specifications.
- Work as a member of a cross functional team in an agile environment.
- QA analysis and reporting on test coverage, metrics, KPI’s.
- Design & execute manual test cases.
- Interact with business analysts, developers and management to discuss & resolve defects.
- Investigate, evaluate & introduce tools, technologies & techniques.
- Continuous process improvement to drive and influence change.
- ISTQB Qualification an advantage.
- Performance/Load/Capacity Testing.
- Mobile QA – iOS/Android.
- Interface testing.
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Version Control – SVN/GIT.
- Knowledge of databases & development tools, exposure to automation.
- 6+ years solid Test Engineer Experience.
- Experience of working on Supply Chain, logistics and ERP Applications.
- A strong technical background ideally including experience with .net, java and android technology.
- Good verbal/written communication.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team withstrong organizational skills.
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.