Here at Retail inMotion we are expanding our dedicated QA team and are searching for a Senior QA Engineer to join us on a permanent basis. As part of the role you will join a cross functional team made up of Developers, BAs, Product Owner and Scrum Master and collaborate alongside the wider IT department within a fast paced agile developemnt environment.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the team in both a manual and automation capacity and so previous exposure to automation is desired.
In this role, you’ll:
- Implement software test plans and test strategy.
- Write Test Cases from Requirements & Functional Specifications.
- Work as a member of a cross functional team in an agile environment.
- QA analysis and reporting on test coverage, metrics, KPI’s.
- Design & execute manual test cases.
- Interact with business analysts, developers and management to discuss & resolve defects.
- Investigate, evaluate & introduce tools, technologies & techniques.
- Continuous process improvement to drive and influence change.
- 3+ years solid Test Engineer Experience.
- ISTQB Qualification an advantage.
- Performance/Load/Capacity Testing.
- Mobile QA – iOS/Android.
- Interface testing.
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Version Control – SVN/GIT.
- Knowledge of databases & development tools
- Exposure to automation
- A strong technical background with exposure to one or more of the following with .net, java and android technology.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong organizational skills.
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.