As part of our continued expansion at Retail inMotion we are searching for an experienced Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our growing team. With all development based in our Dublin HQ you will join one of our cross functional scrum teams where you will drive quality within the team and across our software product offering.
Here at Retail inMotion we promote a flexible and innovative working environment with a focus on continuous development and improvement.
In this role, you’ll:
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop and lead solution testing strategies.
- Develop automated UI tests and functional API/ Service level tests.
- Maintain automation framework Selenium\NUnit.
- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases for our solutions.
- Co-ordinate with Development teams to create new automated CI tests.
- Expand and take ownership of the QA process in your scrum team.
- Support your scrum team in delivering sprint items through adding automated testing coverage and ensuring sprint items are tested to satisfactory standards.
- When required- complete test scenarios manually in different environments.
- 3-5 years automation testing experience.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban) .
- Working experience of Selenium/C#/.Net
- Working experience with CI/CD tools- Jenkins, Octopus.
- Working experience of API testing- Postman or similar
- Ability to work alongside cross functional teams with effective communication.
- Ideal candidate is pro-active, independent and capable of multi-tasking to meet multiple deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Microservices testing experience
- Knowledge of distributed system concepts
- Understanding of docker and Kubernetes cluster
- Selenium Grid
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.