- Are you high energy and passionate about Agile and Continuous Improvement?
- Can you work as team player?
If you tick all these boxes, then have a look at the spec below for your next career move:
In this role, you’ll:
- Act as a servant leader for product-oriented scrum teams, removing impediments and enabling quality delivery
- Be a change agent as Retail inMotion embarks on the Agile Transformation process, supporting people and keeping stakeholders engaged
- Clarify product and team mission, vision and a purpose to unleash people’s best
- Work with teams to inspect and adapt our interactions, flows and ways of working to ensure we are continuously improving
- Create a safe environment for people to be fully present and openly share their feelings, feedback and ideas
- Support the Product Owner and Product Manager, along with other key stakeholders, on building a product vision and creating a roadmap planning
- Passion and Strong understanding of Agile / Lean mindset, values, principles and practices
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively across the organization
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
- Fluent English speaker with additional languages a bonus
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.