Our Finance Department here at Retail inMotion are looking for an experienced Sales Reconciliation Analyst to join our in-house Finance Department. This position is suited for an individual who has a passion for reconciliations to ensure cash is reconciled in a timely and efficient manner, whilst maintaining a professional relationship with colleagues and customers. This role will deal with finance, corporate finance and project managers on a daily basis.
How you will make a difference:
- Perform comprehensive daily cash reconciliations of all flight sectors based on agreed exceptions and tolerance.
- Complete the prescribed investigation for all sales/ stock discrepancies
- Allocation of crew commission report based on all sales
- In-house software user testing for reconciliation process.
- Monthly reporting of all sales reconciliations.
- General administration.
- Any other ad hoc duties required.
- Proven track record of analyzing and processing large volumes of data
- Extremely numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in a finance department is preferred with an understanding of departmental relationships and responsibilities.
- High attention to detail and highly structured and organized approach necessary for this role.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Adaptable and flexible under pressure while maintaining a calm approach
- Strong team player, able to work on own initiative
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.