Here at Retail inMotion we are currently searching for an organised, detail orientated and driven individual to join our Operations Team based in Dublin Airport.
As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to implement and own the administrative process to support the wider team, showcase your excellent customer service skills and get involved with various exciting projects and events.
In this role, you’ll:
- Assist with supplier, internal customer and stakeholder queries
- Manage reverse logistics, i.e. returns to suppliers
- Provide excellent customer service where necessary
- Maintain excellent filing system for auditing purposes
- Ability to handle stock of various weights in a warehouse environment
- Willingness to learn and continuously improve current processes
- Excellent communication skills in an ever-changing environment
- Detail orientated
- Ability to follow instruction and work on own initiative
- Time management and ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships within a team
- Ability to organise and prioritise, demonstrates logical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a supply chain/ logistics/ operations department preferred
- The successful candidate will also have to undergo a 5 year back ground check.
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.