Here at Retail inMotion we are seeking a QA Automation Engineer (Mobile) to join our growing QA Chapter. In this role, you will join our Android Product Team where you will support the team in ensuring quality through writing automated tests, expanding our existing automation framework, and ensuring sprint items are tested to satisfactory standards.
In this role, you’ll:
- Review sprint user stories, acceptance criteria and design specifications to determine test approach and prepare test cases
- Write and execute automated UI tests for our Android applications
- Collaborate with other engineers to maintain a test automation framework- Espresso & Cucumber
- When required – complete test scenarios manually in different environments
- Ensure sprint items and releases are tested to satisfactory standards
- Participate in scrum ceremonies; refinement, planning, stand-ups and retros
- 3-5 years’ experience in a test automation role
- Background in test automation for mobile applications, preferably Android
- Experience in implementing and maintaining test automation frameworks- Espresso, UIAutomator, Appium or similar
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and has a clear understanding of QA role within the model
- Experience with Atlassian stack (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence etc)
- Experience working with Source Control- Git or similar
- Good understanding of REST APIs and associated tools- Postman, Swagger
- Experience with CI/CD tools- Jenkins, Octopus
- Ability to think on your feet within a fast- paced working environment
- Ideal candidate is pro-active, independent and has the ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.