The Project manager in RiM will have overall responsibility for the development and delivery of client solution projects during the delivery stage.
The role is focused on managing the working environment in which the solution is evolving. The Project Manager also coordinates all aspects of management of the project at a high level but, in line with the agile concept.
In this role, you’ll:
- Ensuring effective and timely communication and provision of information to project governance authorities (Business Sponsor, client teams, customer success management) and stakeholders not actively engaged in the project with the agreed and appropriate level of frequency and formality.
- Performing high-level project planning and scheduling.
- Collaborating with the Solution Development Team and other appropriate stakeholders to create and agree the Delivery Plan.
- Monitoring and actively managing cross-functional team activities and progress against the baselined Delivery Plan.
- Managing risks and any issues as they arise, collaborating with senior business or technical roles as required to resolve them.
- Motivating and ensuring empowerment of the teams to meet their objectives.
- Monitoring and ensuring appropriate involvement and communication between required members of the multi-disciplinary Solution Development team.
- Providing help and guidance to the Solution Development Team. Working closely with product teams to increase personal system knowledge.
- Attending stand-up meetings, as appropriate, to keep a current understanding of the team’s progress and issues, and to flag up to the team, where necessary, any important external issues that that team need to be aware of.
- Close coordination with the Product Owner to align on prioritisation of work and backlog management.
- Perform risk management activities to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with client and internal stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience within a Project Manager position
- PMP/PMI, Prince2, or similar, qualification preferred
- Adaptable with the ability to work in a changing fast paced environment
- Technical ability to understand standard solutions
- Ability to work independently, or within a team when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Budget Management experience beneficial
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.