The Project Manager will assist the Head of Product in the external engagement with customers / partners in the airline industry. The key role of the Project Manager will be to engage with internal teams to develop project plans and communicate project updates. Working with the Head of Product to assign resources to projects, manage deadlines and run weekly meetings.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop & Maintain Realistic Project Plans – tracking progress against milestones
- Gather requirements & help identify new opportunities with
- Ensure Dependencies are built into milestone plans
- Feed into overall program plan held by the program manager & report on progress weekly to Dublin team
- Identify and Manage Risks and Issues
- Maintain Meeting Minutes
- Ad Hoc Reports for Senior Management in Ireland
- Provide Help at Project Level
- Support existing team to rollout more products to existing clients
- Conduct Regular Project reviews
Identify processes for improvement & resolve these using industry/project management best practices
- Highly organised, with ability to prioritize and track multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, real-time environment
- Prince 2 or PMP Certified
- Proven track record of delivery (Agile & Waterfall methodologies ideally)
- Excellent IT skills with specific expertise in Project Management techniques and methodologies
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence and get key issues escalated and resolved
- Fluent English, other languages a bonus
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.