Here at Retail inMotion we are looking for a proactive and
enthusiastic Project Manager to join our fast-paced Onboard
Retail Team team. You will be part of a lively team working with
some of our biggest clients and suppliers. The ideal candidate will
have experience in Retail and Commercial project management.
If you feel your skill set and energy will match our team then get
in touch with your CV today!
How you will make a difference:
- Management of the Retail project from design through to delivery.
- Oversee all aspects of the Retail Programme, initiate, plan and lead the OBR projects and their implementation throughout the organisation
- Diligently control changes to the Retail project and associate time/cost impact.
- Development of project management standards for delivering projects within a retail environment.
- Identify key stakeholders for each project and manage the stakeholder relationship during project delivery and up to the final handover.
- Produce and maintain project documentation in line with RiM standards and agreed project processes.
- Conduct and lead meetings with key stakeholders and project participants.
- Provide regular relevant reporting to key stakeholders.
- Build resource/forecasting plans for the OBR projects.
- Maintain strong working relationships with managers and stakeholders at all levels in the business.
- Achieve a high level of performance and quality.
The skills you will bring:
- Minimum experience of 3 years in managing retail and commercial projects.
- Good knowledge of project management with proven skills in initiating, planning, implementing, monitoring & controlling and closing projects (PMI-certificate or prince certificate desirable).
- Experience of managing multiple programs/projects/work streams.
- Demonstrate strong commercial skills with a history of estimating cost and forecasting resources accurately.
- Demonstrable success in leading application development projects. Proven experience in managing scope change and build out agile but effective change management processes.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with evidence of strategies for project reporting, senior stakeholder management, share knowledge, gain buy-in and influencing decision makers.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Strong focus, adaptable and flexible approach.
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.