- Are you a sprint running master?
- Can you manage customer expectations like a superhero?
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
In this role, you’ll:
- Act as a servant leader for multiple solution focused scrum teams removing impediments and ensuring velocity, delivery and quality are maintained
- Help define and deliver the roadmap for the product in conjunction with other key stakeholders
- Work with other teams to help improve our processes and procedures to ensure we operate as efficiently as possible
- Assisting the technical leads on System Usability and System Improvements
- 4+ years commercial IT experience
- Strong understanding of agile / lean techniques and artefacts with a minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with key stakeholders and senior management team
- Minimum degree educated in technical or business discipline
- Fluent English speaker with additional languages a bonus
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.