Here at Retail inMotion we are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our Product Management function. As part of the role you will join a collaborative team of passionate Product Managers, Product Owners and software developers within an agile environment.
The Product Owner plays a key role in delivering value to our clients across a range of varied functions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team, to really influence the direction of the product and establish yourself as a key member of the dynamic and fast-moving technology company.
In this role, you’ll:
- Translate the product vision and roadmap into clear incremental deliverables that add real value for our clients.
- Collaborate and align with the wider technology team to ensure we operate as efficiently as possible.
- Focus on commercial impact and create actionable plans using robust, data-driven arguments and metrics.
- Plan frequent releases which drive improvements in quality and the commercial performance of the product.
- Tackle complex challenges and break these down to their simplest form.
- Play a lead role in multiple solution focused scrum teams and ensuring the direction of the product is focused and key deliverables are met.
- You have 4+ years’ experience in a commercially focused technology organisation
- You have a strong understanding of agile / lean techniques and artefacts with a minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role
- You have the ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with key stakeholders and senior management team
- Strong problem-solving ability and capability to react to rapidly changing requirements
- You can build high-quality working partnerships with technical leads to deliver robust and scalable solutions
- A passion for learning and self-development
- Demonstratable ability to communicate complex technical solutions into clear English and communicate at all levels
- A preference for working in a start-up culture
- Minimum degree educated in technical or business discipline
- Fluent English speaker with additional languages a bonus
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.