We are looking for a passionate and energetic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the Retail inMotion People Success team!
Retail inMotion is a rapidly growing organisation which lends itself to a fast paced and dynamic environment with endless opportunities for personal development & growth. The People and Talent Acquisition specialist will assist our internal recruitment team with our end-to-end recruitment process during this busy period. The successful candidate will support our exceptional candidate experience and contribute to our growth plans. In this role, you will get great exposure to a consistent, innovative and collaborative candidate experience. You will get an opportunity to contribute, be heard and create value every day.
You need to have a strong people ethos, have a great work pace & ethic and have exceptional communication skills.
How you will make a difference
- Work alongside our current talent acquisition team to assist with new areas of recruitment across all business units
- Advocate our internal efforts to create and maintain our exceptional candidate experience
- Be a sole point of contact for specific vacancies per Business Unit and work alongside People Success Business Partner of each area to ensure approval has been received ahead of going to market
- Daily collaboration with Hiring manager to understand top priorities for the business regarding each role
- Work with other members of the Talent acquisition team to develop innovative, creative and proactive talent acquisition strategies to meet the business needs
- Leverage various resources to source qualified candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter, social networks and referral schemes
- End-to-end management of the recruitment lifecycle through to offer and acceptance for your assigned vacancies
- Implement sourcing strategy to be able to quickly supply candidates for job requisitions as positions become available and more importantly to build a pipeline of potential candidates to anticipate hiring needs
- Provide accurate and expert advice to managers on all aspects of resourcing, while following best practice, internal policies and complying with legislation
The skills you will bring:
- Minimum 2 – 3 year’s talent acquisition experience
- Third level degree in Human Resources and / or CIPD membership is desired but not essential
- Experience managing high volumes of recruitment across various departments (IT, Logistics/Supply-Chain, Finance)
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Highly confidential in nature, using sound judgement when dealing with recruitment processes
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders throughout the business
- Providing a solution mind-set
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements.
- Positive can-do attitude is key
- Ability to multi – task
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.