We have a fantastic opportunity for a Training Coordinator to join the Retail inMotion People Success Team. The successful candidate will support our strategic training and development plans and create immediate value for our outstanding candidate onboarding experience.
In this role you will be able to build and create a training function within a high-challenge, high support team. Initially the role will be focused on onboarding a large amount of hires in 2021 and early 2022. During this time you will be responsible for providing support across all departments within the business, working closely with line managers to identify and determine training needs for Retail inMotion employees.
You will need to bring a highly collaborative way of working and a drive to get the work implemented and communicated. You must demonstrate passion for training and tenacity to get things done.
How you will make a difference:
- Take ownership for planning, organising, updating and rolling out onboarding schedules for all incoming Retail inMotion new hires and existing employees
- Working in collaboration with the People Success team to create engaging content in the required fields of training
- Oversee the design and delivery of learning and development solutions across the business while also suggesting solutions to fit the needs of the business
- Work closely with line managers to identify the learning and development requirements of each business unit
- Keep all training records and track each employee against a training schedule
- Provide detailed post evaluations of completed trainings and identify areas for improvement/change to key stakeholders
- Complete “First Impression Survey’s” with all new hires to understand our onboarding process and improving where necessary
- Work with People Success Partner to manage training costs in line with the training budgets of each area
- Always research and look for ways to improve our employees learning abilities and resources to which can benefit both the employee and the employer
- Liaise with the Events team to encourage and promote internal Retail inMotion upskilling events
- Other ad-hoc training requirements and administrative needs.
The skills you will bring:
- The successful candidate must have at least 2 years’ previous experience working in a Learning & Development focused role
- Qualified to Diploma or Degree level in a relevant Training Analysis or L&D course is essential (QQI Level 6 Train the trainer course preferred but not essential)
- Ability to analyse, design, deliver and evaluate training needs
- Strategically minded, with a forward-thinking approach
- You must be highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Focused with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You must have the ability to work on your own initiative, take ownership of tasks and be accountable
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.