- Do you have a proven experience as a C# .Net and SQL Server Developer?
- Are you familiar with the ASP.NET framework, REST api and advanced stored procedures implementation?
- Do you want to work with an exciting organization in the airline industry, improving a legacy system while also supporting the migration to a new tech stack, based on the microservices structure?
- Are you confident working with Agile methodologies?
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move.
How you will make a difference:
- Development of high-performance back end systems utilizing the .Net framework, MS SQL Server and related technologies.
- Proven experience working with stored procedures, in an advanced way.
- Collaborating with a team of creative and technical experts, providing input on activities ranging from tactical projects to significant architectural and user interface improvements.
- Contributing also on the migration journey of the current system to the new one, on the microservices structure.
- The aim is to produce well designed, properly structured, high quality and high performing software on schedule.
- This is a remote position, with core hours between 10am-3:30pm
The skills you will bring:
- Highly proficient in C#, ASP.Net and REST api.
- Proven advanced knowledge and experience on MS SQL development
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS, jQuery
- Results oriented with a high degree of accountability and responsibility
- Attention to detail
- Practical working knowledge of some of the following; Design patterns,
- BDD, large scale databases, Web service technologies
- Flexible to changing requirements while managing an own task list and time
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet the criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Team player with the ability to take ownership of responsibility of the team’s success.
Nice to have:
- Having worked with Microservices architecture using .Net Core recently
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS, specially React
- Practical knowledge of any of the following: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm and Jenkins
- Experience with MongoDB
- Gitflow process
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.