- Are you the Iron Man equivalent of a .Net Developer?
- Are you an ASP.Net whizkid?
- Do you want to work with an organization that has the latest tech?
If you’re ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop high-performance back end systems utilizing the .Net framework, MS SQL Server, and related technologies.
- Make continuous improvements and have specific input into the design and architecture of both current and future products.
- Collaborate with a team of creative and technical experts, providing input on activities ranging from tactical projects to significant architectural and user interface improvements.
- Contribute to the entire development lifecycle from initial concept creation through to planning, implementation, QA and assisting product support teams. The aim is to produce well designed, properly structured, high quality and high performing software on schedule.
- Highly proficient in both C# and MS SQL development.
- Results orientated with a high degree of accountability and responsibility.
- Practical working knowledge of some of the following; Design patterns, BDD, large scale OLTP databases, Web service technologies.
- Flexible to changing requirements while managing an own task list and time.
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet the criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Team player with the ability to take ownership of responsibility for the team’s success.
- Permission to work in Ireland.
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.