Fantastic opportunity for a Senior .Net Developer with client facing and leadership experience to join our growing team here a Retail inMotion. As a key member of our IT Department, the .Net Team Lead will have complete autonomy over a team of technical .Net Developers, managing high profile projects within the airline industry while liaising with senior management on a regular basis.
Here at Retail inMotion we put a focus on continuous upskilling and career development and growth opportunities for all employees. We pride ourselves on our flexible and innovative company culture with scope to really pave your own path within the company.
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
In this role, you’ll:
- Development of high performance systems utilizing the .Net framework, MS SQL Server and related technologies.
- The ideal candidate will make continuous improvements and have specific input into the design and architecture of both current and future products
- Collaborating with a team of creative and technical experts, providing input on activities ranging from tactical projects to significant architectural and user interface improvements
- Contributing to the entire development lifecycle from initial concept creation through to planning, implementation, QA and assisting product support teams. The aim is to produce well designed, properly structured, high quality and high performing software on schedule.
- Lead the design, development, test and implementation of a large-scale .NET MVC software solution
- Liaise with multiple technology teams, UX design teams, operations and product partners to devise and develop a best in class client experience.
- Degree in computer science or relevant experience in the software development industry
- Previous Team Management experience a must.
- Previous client facing experience
- Highly proficient in both C# and MS SQL development.
- Results orientated with a high degree of accountability and responsibility
- 4+ years’ experience with MVC, SQL, C# and ASP.Net
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Eligible to work in Ireland without visa assistance
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.