- Do you master CQRS, Event Sourcing and who can provide the best solution for a real-world problem using distributed systems?
- Are you the Iron Man equivalent of a .Net Full Stack Developer?
- Do you want to work in a back-end development creating and supporting industry lead products?
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
In this role, you’ll:
- Work as part of the .Net Development team in a back-end capacity
- Working with CQRS, Event Sourcing and Domain Driven Development on a Micro Services Architecture;
- Develop high performance back-end system utilizing MySQL, MSSQL, C# .Net Core Framework, RabbitMQ, Redis and Graylog.
- Be comfortable with the nature of a large distributed system
- Participate in the current migration of a legacy monolithic system to the micro service architecture
- The ideal candidate will make continuous improvements and have specific input into the design and architecture of both current and future products
- Collaborating with a team of creative and technical experts, providing input on activities ranging from tactical projects to significant architectural improvements
- Contributing to the entire development lifecycle from initial concept creation through to planning, implementation, QA and assisting product support teams. The aim is to produce well designed, properly structured, high quality and high performing software on schedule
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Highly proficient in C# .Net development across large volumes of data
- Experience using CQRS, Event Sourcing and Domain Driven Development on a distributed systems using micro service architecture;
- Practical working knowledge of some of the following; Full stack C#, SQL, NVC
- Results orientated with a high degree of accountability and responsibility
- Flexible to changing requirements while managing an own task list and time
- Team player with the ability to take ownership of responsibility of the team’s success
- Permission to work Full Time in Ireland
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.