- Are you an SQL whiz kid, who can provide the best solution for a real-world problem with quantitative data?
- Are you the Iron Man equivalent of a .Net Developer?
- Do you want to work with a Data-Driven organization that has the latest tech?
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
In this role, you’ll:
- Work as part of the Data Analytics team.
- Write and interpret SQL queries, triggers, functions, and stored procedures required in the majority routine tasks and projects.
- Develop high performance Analytics back-end system utilizing SQL and C# .Net framework, Amazon S3 and Redshift, and Data Warehousing techniques.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets utilizing SQL queries and self-service report tools.
- Design and create impactful Business Intelligence reports, visualizations, and interactive dashboards with Qlik Sense.
- The ideal candidate will make continuous improvements and have specific input into the design and architecture of both current and future products.
- Collaborating with a team of creative and technical experts, providing input on activities ranging from tactical projects to significant architectural and user interface improvements.
- Contributing to the entire development lifecycle from initial concept creation through to planning, implementation, QA and assisting product support teams. The aim is to produce well designed, properly structured, high quality and high performing software on schedule.
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science or relevant
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Highly proficient in both SQL and C# .NET development across large volumes of data
- Results orientated with a high degree of accountability and responsibility
- Flexible to changing requirements while managing an own task list and time.
- Team player with the ability to take ownership of responsibility of the team’s success.
- Permission to work Full Time in Ireland.
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.