Our IT Department here at Retail inMotion are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our in-house Android Team. This position is suited to an individual who wants to work with an organisation that is the industry leader for mobile development and will encourage your creativity and innovation.
How you will make a difference:
- Write code in Kotlin
- Understands SOLID principles
- Write clean code
- Write unit tests (integration tests are a bonus)
- Understands reactive programming
- Good understanding of REST APIs and know how to interact with them
- Have a good understanding about continuous integration/delivery
The skills you will bring:
- 3+ years android development experience
- Experience working within an agile development environment
- Comfortable working within in a fast-paced environment
- Can-do attitude focusing on identifying solutions to problems
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Permission to work within the Republic of Ireland
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.