Here at Retail inMotion we are seeking a junior-level .NET Engineer who will be responsible for helping build .NET systems using C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core. Your primary responsibility will be to develop these layers of our applications, and to support their operation. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
How you will make a differrence:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Development of high-performance back-end systems utilizing the .Net framework, MS SQL Server and related technologies
- Produce well designed, properly structured, high quality and high performing software on schedule
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatization
The Skills you will bring:
- Minimum of 1.5 years of experience working in .Net Framework & Core in agile environment.
- Knowledgeable in C# and its ecosystems
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft SQL Server (or similar RDBMS)
- Familiar with continuous integration/ continuous delivery (Jenkins & Octopus)
- Advantage to have exposure to AWS cloud and Mongo DB
- Advantage to have knowledge of payment or financial system
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and concepts
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Knack for writing reusable libraries – REST API
- Knowledgeable in design and architectural patterns such as dependency injection, SOLID principles, design patterns and event driven architecture.
- Advantage to have knowledge of containerization, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Elasticsearch
- Ability to build scalable applications and create database schema that represent business process
- Knowledge for implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket
- Team player with ability to take ownership, be accountable and have attention to detail.
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.