- Do you want to work with and organisation that is the industry leader for mobile development?
- Do you want a role that will encourage your creativity and innovation?
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
In this role, you’ll:
- Collaborate as part of an agile team within a fast paced and innovative environment.
- Take ownership of deliverables.
- Partake in peer reviews of design, code and tests
- Experience consuming web services (REST) and processing data (XML/JSON)
- Involvement in the complete SDLC experience
- Provide relevant production Support for existing application if required
- Background in object oriented design and re-usable components and frameworks
- Willing and able to travel, as this position may require travel from time to time
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, team skills and hard work
- Proven experience in iOS development, 3+ years
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C
- Proficiency in Xcode, Interface Builder and Instruments.
- Strong focus on refactoring and code quality
- Experience writing unit tests
- Ability to work within a team or independently when required
- Can-do attitude focusing on identifying solutions to problems
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.