Upon joining our R&D hub here at Retail inMotion the Information Security Officer will be responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Retail inMotions Information Systems across its digital and physical estate.
The Information Security Officer will collaborate with the wider IT Department and liaise on a regular basis with the IT Operations manager.
In this role, you’ll:
- Reporting to the Chief Information Officer the information Security Officer performs as the businesses Head Information Security Officer (ISO), managing all the Information Security Risk activities within the organization. They will work closely with business units to ensure that risks are identified and addressed within the organization.
- In addition, you will be required to identify, assess and remediate IT Operational and Information Security Risks, monitoring the implementation and operation of controls to ensure that IT risks are maintained within a defined business level on an ongoing basis.
- The Information Security Officer is also responsible for leading all audit activities within the organisations including PCIDSS, ISO27001 and any future program implementations based on business decisions.
- In addition to the reactive element you will also be very comfortable dealing with customers in the RFP process to outline the controls in place within the organisation.
- You must be able to communicate effectively both internally and externally to be able to detail technical controls required to non-technical stakeholders as well as to be able to outline the importance and business value of the ISMS. You will regularly produce and present KPI metrics for the ISMS to senior management.
- The ability to be able to defend risk analysis to internal group audit is also required.
- Above all a pragmatic risk-based approach to information security must be forefront in your mind-set with a ‘this is how we would do it’ rather than a ‘we can’t do that’ approach at all times producing options for senior decision makers.
- Minimum five years’ relevant industry experience
- Relevant third level degree
- Relevant third level Security Certifications e.g. CISA, CRISC, CISSP, SSCP, CEH, SANS GIAC, etc
- Internal Audit Management
- PCI DSS Experience essential
- ISO27001 Experience essential
- Working GDPR Knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of the following o Amazon Web Services o OSI Model o Common Network protocolso Change control concepts
o Firewall and Security groups
o End point protection
- Information Security Policieso Creation & Amendment o Life Cycle Management
- Incident Responseo Creationo Managemento Exercise Planning
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planningo Creationo Managemento Exercise planning
- Process Design and Improvement
- Identity and Access Management Systems
- Vulnerability and threat management tools
- Excellent Communications & Presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability to influence top management
- Valid Work Permit is essential
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.