Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior QA Manager to join our growing IT department here in our Dublin, R&D HQ. Upon joining you will be immersed into an innovative and fast-paced agile environment where you will be giving to autonomy to own and drive quality within the business.
The Head of QA will be responsible for QA Strategy, vision and direction. The ideal candidate should have experience in managing in a cross functional agile environment with a strong track record of delivery of high quality software.
In this role, you’ll:
- Provide technical leadership in a cross-functional environment working with senior management, product, engineering and client success functions to deliver a culture of quality across IT.
- Drive the evolution of the QA strategy and approach in an Agile development environment.
- Coach, mentor and support all members of the QA function helping them evolve, adapt and grow in their roles to fulfil their potential.
- Grow the QA automation coverage and ensure alignment with overall IT vision.
- Set, track and control key quality criteria and objectives
- Use data and metrics to track and measure progress in a culture of continuous improvement.
- 10+ years’ experience managing and growing Software QA Teams.
- Excellent understanding of overall software development life-cycle in a continuous delivery environment.
- Experience managing Agile/Scrum in a product team organization structure.
- Experience with test automation tools and defect tracking systems
- Continuous delivery tools: Jenkins, Team City, Octopus Deploy or similar
- A strong technical background ideally including experience with .NET, iOS, Java and Android technology
- Knowledge of QA approach in microservices architecture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while effectively communicating with a geographically dispersed team
- Strong communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Applicants must hold valid EU citizenship.
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.