Retail inMotion is the market leader in onboard retail and technology for the global airline industry. This is a rare opportunity to join the senior management team and lead the company’s product strategy over the next several years. In this role you will lead a team of product owners driving innovation and solving problems for its customers.
The next generation of products at RiM will be highly configurable, extensible and flexible. Your challenges as Head of Product will be to ensure customer needs continue to be met as the organisation scales and matures. You will discover new product opportunities, create new sources of revenue, and launch new data driven products, leveraging our new data platform and platform architecture. You will develop and grow the capabilities of the Product team, leading them on the execution of the product roadmap for each product line. You will ensure solutions are both commercially and strategically attractive. It’s your opportunity to establish yourself as a leader within a dynamic and fast-moving technology company.
How you will make a difference:
- By quickly orientating yourself within the competitive landscape and our current and upcoming customer needs;
- By being responsible for the product strategy and its execution across all RiM product lines;
- Ensuring roadmaps are delivered against strategic objectives;
- Incorporating research, available data, customer feedback, commercial targets and strategic objectives into each roadmap decision;
- Maintaining and refining the product vision based on the organisation’s objectives; and articulate a clear product strategy that will deliver against those objectives.
- Managing the growing Product team and cultivating a Product mindset across the organisation.
- Empowering your team to develop, maintain and deliver roadmaps for their products; and ensuring that these roadmaps are current and visible within the organisation.
- Setting out OKRs for each product owner and supporting them in
- Drive new product development and innovation throughout the
- Holding a deep understanding with the changes in the industry and recognising changing trends early.
- Measuring yourself against commercially focused metrics set out by you and your team.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Commercial, and Customer focused teams in solving customer problems.
- Embracing high performance work practices and capabilities.
- And by working as part of the senior management team, contributing to the leadership and cultural direction of the organisation.
The skills you will bring:
- You have 5+ years experience working in a product management role within a commercially focused technology organisation
- You are a clear communicator.
- You are a reasoned decision maker. Your decisions can be explained clearly and defended confidently, referring to objective data where appropriate and available.
- You are a motivated self-starter, never satisfied with the status quo.
- Always open to being challenged, and looking to challenge others and their positions.
- Obsessive about quality and attention to detail. You recognise the value of great UX and you obsess over its impact to customers and users.
- You have a strong understanding of agile/lean techniques.
- You have the ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with key stakeholders throughout the organisation.
- Strong problem-solving ability and capability to react to rapidly changing requirements.
- You can build high-quality working partnerships with technical leads.
- A passion for learning and self-development.
- Demonstratable ability to communicate complex technical solutions into clear English and communicate at all levels.
- Fluent English speaker with additional languages a bonus.
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.