We are looking for a leader of our new customer success organisation, somebody who has true passion for their customers business and delivering innovative technology to an evolving market. The Head of Customer Success will lead and drive the implementation of a customer success led organisation, inspiring & motivating those around them on the journey while transforming the approach to customer engagement.
The Head of Customer Success should be keen to take on a challenge and unafraid to get their hands dirty.
Experience in leading distributed and multi-faceted teams across a broad range of clients & geographies with clear direction, collaboration, motivation and measurement along with an obsession for continuous improvement is essential. The ideal candidate should possess strong influencing skills and look to be a key driver of the direction of our technology products.
Key areas of attention are: commercial focus, support excellence, operational (delivery & on-going support) efficiency, pro-active engagement & evolution, stakeholder influencing
In this role, you’ll:
- Management of non-centralised teams
- Monitoring adherence to milestones and deadlines
- Tracking customer satisfaction
- Primary escalation point for critical issues in development
- Development and oversight of knowledge management
- Actively tracking P+L, assessing and diagnosing profitability at a client level
- Growing revenue
- Minimum ten years’ experience within the tech industry
- Chaired a change management programme within an organisation to grow the volume of customers or developed a client portfolio in a consultancy
- Lead a significant body of individuals
- Experience in developing key organisational and client relationships
- Ability to mentor individuals
- Continuous improvement mindset in terms of changing the status quo of an organisation
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.