Here at Retail inMotion we are looking for a Customer Success Analyst to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Analyst will assist in the external engagement with airline customers on industry leading technologies. The role of the Customer Success Analyst will be to engage and be a bridge between customers and our IT Department.
How you will make a difference:
- Work closely with the clients to produce detailed project requirements.
- Generating functional specifications for new system designs & change requests.
- Plan and manage an engagement from initiation to business as usual.
- Regular travel to meet existing customers and understand their business issues and engagement with potential new customers and understanding their business needs.
- Help produce scope statements/project initiation documents.
- Advise customers in terms of Operational changes that are required in alignment with the technology rollout.
- Business Analysis of existing system modules for creating process flow diagrams and Business Documentation of the system.
- Developing and delivering training material for customers.
- Working with the IT PMO team to shape the technical roadmap for future products and features based on market requirements.
- Assisting the technical leads on System Usability and System Improvements.
The skills you will bring:
- 4+ years’ experience in similar position.
- Experience in consulting for the entire lifecycle of a project.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence and get key issues escalated and resolved.
- Experience scoping, translating, testing and troubleshooting technical requirements and issues.
- Highly organised, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple customer engagements simultaneously in a high-pressure, real-time environment.
- Open to travel
- Ability to work independently, or within a team
- Fluent English, other languages a bonus.
- Ability to identify business problems & identify solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.