At Retail inMotion we are looking for a Customer Delivery Business Analyst to join our Project Management function on a permanent basis.
- Do you enjoy working in a rewarding and challenging environment?
- Do you enjoy a customer facing experience and managing large projects?
- Do you enjoy helping to understand customer problems and how to solve them via technology?
How you will make a difference:
- Work closely with clients to produce detailed project requirements
- Generate functional specifications for new system designs and change requests
- Plan and manage an engagement from initiation to business as usual
- Help produce scope statements/ project initiation documents
- Advise customers in terms of operational changes that are required in alignment with the technology rollout
- Act as a technical point of reference for product and customer teams
- Developing and delivering training material for customers
- Working with the IT Customer Delivery Project Management team to shape the technical roadmap for future products and features based on market requirements
- Address any pre-implementation and go-live issues
- Supporting UAT testing and troubleshooting of issues/defects
- Assisting the technical leads on system usability and system Improvements
The skills you will bring:
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence and get key issues escalated and resolved.
- Experience in consulting for the entire lifecycle of a project.
- Experience scoping, translating, testing and troubleshooting technical requirements and issues.
- Open to travel
- Ability to work independently, or within a team
- Highly organised, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple customer engagements simultaneously in a high-pressure, real-time environment.
- 4+ years’ experience in similar position.
- Fluent English, other languages a bonus.
- Ability to Identify business problems & identify solutions.
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.