We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join us in our Dublin Headquarters. As part of this role you will ensure accounts across the group are settled in a timely and efficient manner for all goods/ services provided, whilst maintaining a professional relationship with colleagues and customers. This role is based in a fast-paced environment in a cash transaction industry. This role will deal with Finance, Operations, IT Procurement and Management daily with regards processing and payment of supplier accounts.
As part of our in-house Finance Department you will collaborate both within the team and across other departments on a daily basis. You will be given the support and autonomy to progress within the role along with a continued focus on up skilling and further education.
In this role, you’ll:
- Reconcile supplier statements to their general ledger account balances via our in-house Vector system, liaising with colleagues from Operations, Finance and with external suppliers
- Proposing supplier payments to be included on our bi weekly supplier payment runs
- Assisting with month end close procedures
- Posting/ coding high volume of invoices in an accurate and timely manner via SAP P14/P11
- Setting up payments in various bank accounts (BOI, Citi, DB)
- Assisting the Accounts Payable Manager and Financial Controller with cash-flow forecasting
- Assisting in the Year End Audit process
- Ensuring phone calls from suppliers and staff are answered and queries dealt with in a timely manner or escalate if further action is required
- Carry out other such duties as required by the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Experience in a similar role in a fast- paced accounts payable environment an advantage
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Knowledge of general ledger accounting
- Ability to adapt to change quickly
- Understanding of VAT treatment (reverse charge rule, intracommunity acquisition of goods etc) an advantage
- Strong understanding of double entry bookkeeping essential
High attention to detail and highly structured and organized approach necessary for this role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible under pressure while maintaining a calm approach
- Strong team player and also able to work on own initiative
- SAP Experience an advantage.
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.