Here at Retail inMotion we are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join us in our Dublin Headquarters. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Administrator will assist and provide a broad range of support to the Financial Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Intercompany Accounting and Treasury functions of Retail inMotion. As part of our in-house Finance Department you will collaborate both within the team and across other departments on a daily basis. You will be given the support and autonomy to progress within the role along with a continued focus on up skilling and further education.
In this role, you’ll:
Daily/ Weekly Duties:
- Assist with update of cash and cash-flow summary files, and upload of information as required to group reporting tools.
- Assist with journal processing and reconciliations.
Month end Duties:
- Process of journal entries and uploads for the Retail Finance Manager, Financial Accountant and Financial Controller
- Interaction with Finance colleagues from group companies to assist with seeking and giving confirmation on balances and transactions, and update of dedicated intercompany system with information
- Upload of month end summery information and statistics to group consolidation reporting tool
Quarterly/ Periodic Duties:
- Update of group reporting tools with Forecast, Budget and Variance data and commentary
- Update of the group risk register
- Assist with maintenance of banking and contract information
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- Reconciliation and reporting experience
- Experience working with SAP an advantage
- Proficient in working with a large number of systems and tools
- Adaptable and flexible under pressure while maintaining a calm approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to interact at a senior management level
- Strong team player, able to work on own initiative
- High tolerance for a fast-paced working environment and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- High attention to detail and highly structured and organised approach necessary for this role.
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.