As part of our continued expansion here at Retail inMotion we are searching for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join us here at Hangar 57. As part of our In-house Finance Department you will collaborate both within the team and across other departments on a daily basis.
You will be given the support and autonomy to progress within the role along with a continued focus on upskilling and further education.
In this role, you’ll:
· Processing monthly payments and dealing with monthly payment queries.
· Managing the customer dunning process to ensure timely payments and correct invoice processing and data entry
· Reporting on the status of accounts receivables and creating aged debtor listings
· Calculating bad debt provisions and providing for at month end
· Working with colleagues regarding Bank Reconciliations in multiple currencies, Accounts Receivable Reviews, Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Profit & Loss Analysis.
· Updating of bank accounts daily and posting accordingly
· General Accounts administration and other ad hoc duties as required
· Reconciliation of Intercompany control accounts
· Identifying and addressing discrepancies
· Updating and maintaining filing systems
· Assisting with monthly internal Management Reporting by analyzing movements and explaining variances on balance sheet and P&L accounts
· Assisting with month-end close procedures
· Assisting with year-end audit
· Resolving any queries from colleagues
· Accounting Technician Qualified/ Part Qualified
· Knowledge of SAP system essential
· Reconciliation and reporting experience
· Adaptable and flexible under pressure while maintaining a calm approach
· The successful candidate should demonstrate a high degree of initiative and confidence, and be able to pick things up quickly.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to interact at a senior management level
· Strong team player, able to work on own initiative
· High tolerance for a fast paced working environment, ability to meet tight deadlines
· High attention to detail and highly structured and organized approach necessary for this role
· Well presented, well-spoken and able to represent the company in a personable and friendly manner, upbeat and positive with high energy
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.