End-to-end in-flight retail management solution
- Retail inMotion’sTM Vector system delivers an end-to-end solution for all aspects of In-flight sales activity, including the entire sales lifecycle, from new product development and supply chain to sales development and reporting. Our entire offering is focused on maximising in-flight retail sales and is underpinned by a sector specific ERP solution combined with a world-class IT infrastructure.
- Vector has fully integrated its key modules of product procurement, order management, warehouse management and point of sale systems, and delivers this in a multi-tenant platform built with a complete web services API infrastructure and complete enterprise services bus for easy integration with third party systems.
- The benefits of the Technology inMotionTM Information Technology infrastructure and supporting Vector ERP Application suite reach well into the warehouse with the aim of keeping you efficient and informed. Our web-based interface and web-services infrastructure provides all stakeholders with access to real-time stock and usage data, providing them with new insights into matching real demand with real-time supply. At Retail InMotionTM, we know that full transparency can not only save you money but maximise your sales opportunities.
Travel Retail Product Marketplace
- The travel retail marketplace makes it easy for thousands of in-flight retail buyers and suppliers around the world to do business on-line: a transaction-based wholesale platform on the global site geared for airline retail buyers seeking fast shipment of small to medium quantities of goods. RiM also offers traders a wide array of buy-on-board management consultancy, sourcing and procurement services and product sourcing and development services either directly or through an array of third party partners.
Total In-flight Entertainment & Media solution integrated with In-flight Retail Programme
- Media inMotion provides a range of airlines with a complete end-to-end In-Flight Entertainment solution (IFE). We provide onboard servers with integrated wireless infrastructure, delivered daily directly to the plane, fully loaded with a broad range of highly desirable digital media content: Newspapers, Magazines, Games, Puzzles, Travel Guides and destination information, TV, Films, Books, Comics and Music.
- Through our e-store and virtual product portal we enable passengers to purchase a range of products and services directly through the I.F.E. without the involvement of the flight attendant. Services that can be offered range from country specific offerings such as mobile phone credit, to airport specific options such as train tickets or bus transfers to destination-specific activities such as excursion or event tickets.